Sunday, May 28, 2017

Bikini's All Over //


Bikini's All Over...

When I was visiting Australia a few months back, I went into a surf shop and ended up meeting the owner of an amazing swimwear brand Kokoh Bikini, I was so thankful for this crazy meeting because I now am in love with these suits! I took these swimsuits to the amazing beaches I was visiting over the next few weeks, traveling around Australia, New Zealand and back home in Malibu, these cheeky little suits were perfect for anywhere you want to go!

The sets you see here are perfect for any body type and hug all the right places so you look your best at the beach or pool. An even better surprise is that they are also reversible so you can wear the same suit two days in a row with completely different looks! I love meeting people and getting to work with such amazing girl bosses like Kokoh Bikini!!

Shop all suits HERE

Photography: @blakeysmalls

Xoxo
J




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful swimsuits!
    xoxo
    Anh || ontrend.cf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bikini Ibiza
    https://princessbiquinishop.com/collections/top
    Princess biquini shop - Brazilian Swimwear Reversible Bikinis Sexy Women Swimsuit Pineapple Printed Biquinis Halter Bathing Suit.

    ReplyDelete