Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Colorful Days //


Colorful Days...

After all my travels lately, especially Mexico, I have a new love for colorful accessories! There's nothing better than a hat and purse combo that go perfectly together and now I found the perfect set! 
Moi Ecuador has some of the best spring/summer accessories without having to shop all over the world to get it! 

With some of the best hand-crafted pieces, I really fell in love with this adorable white hat and multi-color bag. This hat has a fun band of little pompoms to add a fun touch and make this hat really unique and better than ever! I paired this hat with a fun circle bag with fun colors to go with any outfit! The bag is so roomy and can fit anything you need to bring along for the day. Check out all the fun things Moi Ecuador has online HERE

You can shop this bag HERE
You can shop this hat HERE


Photography: @blakeysmalls

Xoxo
J

No comments:

Post a Comment