Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Gypsy in Mexico //


Gypsy In Mexico...

One of the first days here in Mexico we went around exploring, we found some great little straw huts, white sand beaches, and some amazing blue water! It was raining on and off the whole day so we had to make sure and run around whenever it wasn't pouring rain! We got pretty lucky and made the most of the sunshine while it lasted!

My first outfit is an amazing wrap dress from Neon Gypsy, this dress was so amazing to wear and complimented the surrounding nature! I'm alway a sucker for a good wrap dress, but I've never really had a black floral one come into my life until now, and I couldn't be more excited! With endless fabric on the skirt of this dress, it flows so perfectly in the wind making you feel like a queen!
You can shop this dress HERE.

I paired this dress with some of my favorite jewels by All Washed Up Jewelry, these necklaces are perfect for layering together or wearing solo. This company is seriously perfect for all my mermaids out there who are searching for the perfect beach jewels! With some really cute bar necklaces with words like "Mermaid" and "Salty" there is a necklace out there for anyone!
You can shop these jewels HERE.

The second dress is also by Neon Gypsy, an amazing light weight, blue floral wrap dress that can be perfect for any occasion! With spring around the corner, this dress is so fun to wear and style up with your favorite jewels and accessories! Again, I am never one to turn down a wrap dress, you just can't help but feel your best in them! With the perfect fit to make any woman feel amazing, who doesn't want that?
You can shop this dress HERE.

Photography: @blakeysmalls

Xoxo
J





1 comment:

  1. I love the blue dress and how you style up with all these accessories :)
    xx, Yolanda
    http://yolllandaaa.blogspot.tw/

    ReplyDelete