Thursday, May 11, 2017

Mens Swimwear //


Mena Swimwear...

Summer is quickly approaching and everyone is looking for the next best swimsuit! Well I luckily found the best one-piece swimmers that you could ever imagine! Everyone wants to look different and unique when they are running around this summer season, well I found the most unique pieces you will ever find!

Mena Swimwear has the best suits with a little twist on just your typical swimwear! I fell in love with this little red one-piece because of its amazing back detail and the fun fringe on the shoulders! I'm always a sucker for a unique suit that no one else will have, and man did I find it! Along with this red baby, I am wearing the cutest white suit with some amazing shoulder detail as well. A good white bathing suit is hard to find, but this one is so amazing and comfortable you really can't go wrong!

You can find this red suit HERE
You can find this white suit HERE

Photography: @blakeysmalls

Xoxo
J



No comments:

Post a Comment