Friday, May 5, 2017

Running Around Mexico //


Running Around Mexico...

Luckily we rented a car here in Tulum (which I highly recommend) so we could drive around town and find all these amazing places. Literally right in the middle of town there were these amazing structures that happened to match my yellow dress perfectly :) There's something so fulfilling about being immersed in a countries culture and architecture, that makes you really appreciate all the history that took place.

These three outfits are from Hob Nob, an amazing online boutique that carries the cutest clothes for all my boho lovers! I have an obsession with yellow lately so of course I couldn't live without this dress! It has the perfect neckline to add lots of jewels or pair with an amazing earring! 
You can shop this dress HERE.

The two-piece pant set was so comfortable and surprisingly long enough for me! I am 5'9'' and for once the pants touched the floor (obviously never happens for me) and with this cute off the shoulder top, it was perfect for running around the ruins! Funny story, I was breaking the rules and hopped the little rope you see in the photos, and got yelled at and actually kicked out of the ruins for shooting there!!! 
You can shop this set HERE.

This white top was so fun to wear, with big sleeves to give you a little spice, as well as a "wrap top" aspect that can flatter your midsection to offset the big sleeves! I always love a good red wall, flower behind the ear, and some big earrings, I happened to do all three! These earrings are also from Hob Nob and just went perfectly with this top to give it some color and Mexico style!
You can shop this top HERE.

Photography: @blakeysmalls

Xoxo
J



No comments:

Post a Comment