Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Skinit //


Skinit Cases...

Looking for the coolest phone cases?? Well I recently discovered Skinit, the thinnest cases that secure your phone with style! I picked two tropical cases to use on my phone during my travels here in Mexico, the first case is a clear back with little lemons and oranges on it! I love how colorful this case is, and went well with all my outfits!
The second case has a beautiful floral design on the back, with fun colors and design you really can't go wrong with either of these cases for all your spring and summer days! While offering many different designs for all different phone types and sizes, theres a case out there for any occasion or style!
You can shop these cases and many many more HERE.


Photography: @blakeysmalls


Xoxo
J



No comments:

Post a Comment